Custom Search

26.4.12

And this is what we did during his long leave!

If you remember, a few months back I was so very eager to start my 'balcony garden' project. I started building the garden with what we had in store and slowly upgraded it with the help of my cousin and of course my dear husband.

But the project was put on hold once I got pregnant as I didn't had the energy to even think about it. Time tu nak siram pokok pun harapkan sang suami. Hehe!

So finally...after months of procrastination I managed to coax the big guy (who's on leave for the whole week) to complete our tiny balcony garden project.


And here's the outcome!


  *  
*
  *  
*
  *  
*
*  
*
  *  
*
  *  
*
                                                                                * 
*
  *  
*
  *  
*
                                                                                * 
*
  *  
*
  *  
*
  *  
*
  *  
*
  *  
*

It's not 100% completed. We still need to add some finishing touches here and there. Like adding more stepping stones for the lawn, plant more heliconias in the pots, wait for the money plant to cover one side of the wall and alter the decking. But I am just too happy and excited that my dream garden is beginning to take shape!



InsyaAllah I hope to maintain this garden so my kids could enjoy green environment at our home sweet home. So who says you cant have a garden when you're living in a high-rise home?!? I prove that it is indeed possible, didn't I?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


5 comments:

  1. allah siannye cuti2 kena berkebun plak haha.. beb rumah i nnti suggest ler garden nye cemana? kengkawan consultansi free la beb.. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah cantiknya :) memang tak jadi masalah kalau ada kemahuan kan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. canteknya...sejuk je mata memandang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very nice!!! I always love gardens. I punya garden pun tak besar mana but I still need to see green (some people just tile up their garden area so kereta semua boleh masuk). Syabas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cantik :) happy for u sebab dapat siapkan, hehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin