Custom Search

11.12.10

If there's a will, there's always a way!

I love reading inspiring blog posts from other WAHM. They always boost up my spirit to strive for what we want and I'm always always inspired by their ability to juggle between full-time taking care of their family and doing what they love to get a side income.

Among the most inspiring posts that always serve as my spirit bosoter is Kak Millie. She's a successful WAHM and I think she even deserve the title of an exceptional entrepreneur. I love all her creations, the gift baskets among other things. Looking at her end products, I know I've got so much improvements that needed to be done before I could even dream to be as successful as her. Her final words in her latest entry really pushed me to try something that I've been wanting to try for quite sometime.

"So, pesanan penaja to everyone out there..if you wanna try a new cookie recipe, or include a what-about-this-ingredient for a cupcake, or try a type fabric not normally used for kids' clothes...just try it out and see how it goes. If you are trying to sell these, don't be afraid if it doesn't fly off the shelf instantly...at least you TRIED..and that alone is something that you should be proud of :) "

Though the new product that I want to introduce in TWS might not fly off the shelf as she said, I believe that if there's a will there's always a way. When I started the diaper cake biz, my customers used to be only among my family - mom to be exact - and relatives, but now I've got friends and blog readers who's getting more and more interested in them. Alhamdulillah. My mom could now save her money for something else rather than keep on ordering the cakes from me. Hahaha!

So wait for my new product, people!

4 comments:

  1. Dah lama I tak blogging..blog sendiri pun baru2 ni 'springcleaning' he hee..
    Thank you very much for reading my blog, and finding it useful :P. I think it's equally important to satisfy ourself and also others..kan? That's why sekali sekala ada product 'syok sendiri' tu penting. Believe me, ADA orang yg akan suka jugak he hee..

    All the best & akan I nantikan product baru tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go drama mama! pagi tadi i tgk morning show kat tv (jarang2 skali i on the tv sunday morning!). anyways, ada biz show ni. a really good tip i got about doing biz is something like be true to our product. we do the best for our product: keep it good in terms of quality, taste/look, kiranya whatever that we want our product to be lah, and soon enough people will see that too. i have to remember that too, to keep on working on my guidebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u go kak bai!all da best! i loves kak millie and the tins included..(kak millie kalau tgk komen ni sure kenai sapa yg suka tin ni)..hahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin