Custom Search

19.8.10

When a man do something wrong...

The big guy has been extra ... ermmm...what shall I say, lovey dovey perhaps, lately. Just when I would sit down quietly in my corner watching TV or just thinking, he'd be watching me with this one look in his eye. Then all of a sudden he would be going I love you bla bla bla.

Well, not that I don't appreciate it. But you see, it ain't easy being a woman! When your man doesn't pay attention to you, you'd think that he doesn't love you. When he starts being all lovey-dovey, you'd be thinking that something is up! He must have done something wrong behind my back!

Now, perhaps I should just stop being paranoid and enjoy the attention while it lasts!

7 comments:

  1. Aiyok..Tatayokk....Mesti ada apa2 tu.....Hehe..Jgn mara..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aisey...dia nak bb gurl pulak kot..ekekekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... suspicious betul.
    xpa la bai. dia feeling jiwang kot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mama sohayl : hahahahha

    working mom : hmmm come to think of it, he ada mentioned gak. wakakkaakakkakakkaa

    isabelle : agaknya lah kan. hiks

    ReplyDelete
  5. sbb puasa kot !! ... u look just so yummy to him !! hahahah ... yeah enjoy it la .. i dah give up dah ... -____-

    ReplyDelete
  6. papakeechee : perhaps because i takleh posa and he has to 'posa'..so i look even yummier to him. eekekekekkeke ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah sian amin.. buat itu xkena buat ini pon xkena.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin