Custom Search

11.3.10

SPM Results

SPM results are out today! Since I'm a keypohchi, I would be tagging along to check out my brothers' results. I pray that they get good ones, with God's will. Or else I'm gonna tell it to their faces "You reap what you sow". Haha! Kidding!

Tomorrow I would be busy packing and getting ready for the holiday trip. So I shall see you guys next Monday, that is if I'm not flat out once the trip is over. ;-)

And oh! Good luck to all who's going to get your SPM result today. Daaaaa!

7 comments:

  1. my niece pun amik result today....

    i yg nervous...

    happy holiday dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best to your brother. :-)
    click your taxi game advert.. ads baru ni..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah!!!! bestnyeeeee!!!!! happy holiday baizurah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my lil sis sebaya dgn your bro la ni. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beshnye nk g jenjalan...

    dulu time i blk amik result jiran2 dok tunggu dpn umah ok nk tgk result i bleh? wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woiii, pi mane ni? Souvenier please hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin