Custom Search

4.11.09

Time for wedding bells again!

I have a wedding to attend this Saturday with dear hubby, and this wedding is quite different from all the weddings I've attended so far. Why?

BECAUSE IT'S AN INDIAN WEDDING Y'ALL!

Which brings me to the ultimate question, what shall I wear for an Indian wedding? Definitely not a sari, nope, that's not for me takut terlondeh! And not a punjaby suit as well for that matter, they simply don't complement my look the last time I tried them on. It will only succeed in making me look like I have a conflict in choosing my race during the ceremony, haha!

I'm thinking of getting something that can be worn even after the wedding. What about a fancy-schmancy beaded kurti? or whatcamacallit. You know the tunic-like Indian clothing to wear with pants, but I don't think we have the time to go scout around for it as the wedding will take place on this coming Saturday night!


Oh my! I heart this particular design and color. It's so yummy!Image googled (model pakai adalah cantik sebab kurus!)

Hahhhh! Tension! Pakai baju kurung saja lah, shall I?

15 comments:

  1. jgn lupa tempek gambar wedding....

    ReplyDelete
  2. gambar baju yg u tempek tu tersangat cantik...
    uwaaa.... i likeeee....

    last 2 weeks i pegi indian wedding jugak...
    know what, i pakai baju kurung pahang wakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kena pakai punjabi suit, nnt nak bangra susah oo..hikhikhikk

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya : insyaAllah :-)

    lady : cantik kan, simple but nice. oh kalau camtu i pun nak pakai baju kurung ja la hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. mama miya : alamak kena bangra ka? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baju yg kat dlm 1st picture tu ok sangat kalau u pakai ke Indian Wedding tuh..coz nampak lebih sopan dan bergaya..

    ReplyDelete
  7. yesss...klu figure lagi bess..

    Sabtu nih ada 2 wedding invitation..1 kat balik pulau satu SP..hohoo..xtau mana nak pi dulu..or pilih salah satu...tp SP wajib as my very good friend masa sekolah dulu.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the brown tunic is so prettyyy..try sari lah,mesti sweet he..hehh..sebut indian wedding i terus rasa nak makan "banana leaf rice" hari..hmm sedapnya mango pickles..

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah!!! cantik la!!! nanti one day we go shopping k!!! wuhooooooo!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. uisyy marvelous gile gmbr baju yang u tepek tu..cari lah..sempat lagi ni hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. i sgt suke the 2nd blouse tu sgt cantik..hehehehehe

    kalau nk lain sket pki le baju kurung sbb budaya kita kan..
    tp klu i le i pki baju yg u tepek tu tadi hahahahahah i suke!!!!
    (ko mmg over sisdee)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wore a baju kurung:)

    this is the posting about me and my indian friend during her wedding:

    http://cheryna.blogspot.com/2008/07/kavithas-wedding.html

    I like my own picture even though the quality is a bit low. it looks one malaysia to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ye laa... i suka laa that brown tunic!! cantik!!

    pakai baju kurung mmg suit all occasion... can't go wrong ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. baju kaler itam tu very nice la,merelip gitu.. ok what either one..tp if tak sempat.. bj kurung pn still ok.. soo universal..

    ReplyDelete
  15. i suka punjabi suit! teringin nak pakai.

    cantikla baju yg no 2 tu..mane nak carik ek?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin