Custom Search

1.10.09

Earthquake in Indonesia

I'm still trying to gain back the momentum to update this blog like I used to, before the Eid. I guess I'm just too drained out from all the visiting and running around that all I want to do nowadays is sit back and relax. There's still the raya and zoo entry pending to be written, I'm just waiting for the right mood to update.

On a different note, you guys heard about the earthquake in Sumatra, right? I didn't feel the tremor here but some relatives here in Penang reported that they felt their apartments shook at around 6pm in the evening, yesterday. I heard on the news just now that while they were still searching for the bodies, a second quake hit Indonesia. Let's pray that we will be saved from any bencana this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin