Custom Search

1.6.09

My-favourite-color wedding

My cousin Yone got married last week. She's one of the closest cousin of mine, we were practically "beradik-beradik" as we grew up together and had much fun with the rest of the clan during our childhood.

As she isn't the type who dressed up so much before this, her transformation on the wedding day was quite amazing. I love her make up (credit to Lisa from Romantis Studio) and simple dresses, it wasn't too elaborate but it really suited her sweet look and simple demeanour.

Yone just before solemnization - I love her dress!

After solemnization - with all of us and Irfan


The hantaran were done by my auntie, and it was very sweet and classy. The initial theme was lilac, but since lilac won't look so nice on it's own, they mixed it with deep and a few other shades of purple.

Another one of the aunties sponsored this cake, it's not only pwetty but yummylicious as well.

I was in charge of the flower girls and boy, and thank God everything went well on my side. It was really a simple task, but with Irfan in the picture, I really couldn't predict what was gonna happen on that day.


No credit given to the bridal boutique who did all the deco as they did a verrrrry bad job with it. My other cousins had to redo the pelamin at home , and they had to call the boutique people to alter the hall deco the morning of the reception. But alhamdulillah, everything else went as planned, though as usual there were minor glitches here and there.

We'll be going to Kuala Pilah this weekend for the reception on the groom's side, and we'll be stopping by to see my dearest nephew Ali Emran on the way back. I just can't wait to hold the tiny guy in my arms!


P/S : I'M SUCH A FAMOUS DRAMA MAMA NOW AND I'M ENJOYING EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT.. MY HUSBAND SAID I SHOULD! NGEHEHEHEHE

8 comments:

  1. alala..comeynye irfan berbaju melayu. adakah itu akan menjadi baju raya tahun ni? or color theme lain lak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak ct : entah lah, tapi dia ada 3 baju melayu purple nenek dia buat. so ada kemungkinan besar lah :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this the cousin that i always see one eh?

    i like both ur outfits very the sweet!! I need lessons on how to make hantarans la ... wanna make for my sister suatu hari nanti ... ehehhe ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. baju hng lg vogue dr pengantin.wakakakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  5. kak rina : yerp that's the one, u met her at the birthday party remember?

    u mean both of mine? hehehe..the yellowish golden one tu, the sarong is from the outfit i wore on rabiah's wedding. hahaha mix and match.

    oh hantaran no problem, later we can think of the idea together eh :-p

    amy : cettt..adaka..marah nanti pengantin. baju dia lagi vogue la ada labuci2 bagai..hehehe ;-)

    mak ngn mama dah pi sana ka?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah i know what u mean by being famous.. and aku pun jadik famous jugak sekarang!!!! :P
    and irfan is soooo cute in that baju melayu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. zoora : kah kah kah. bravo to us, let's enjoy our popularity yahhhh! :-D cute eh, since ramai cakap camtu definitely will make him wear that for raya this year hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. dh pi,dh blk dh.havoc gila.....baru bole bernafas lega ni :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin