Custom Search

14.8.12

Ramadhan is leaving us real soon...

We're already nearing the end of Ramadhan and I realized I haven't blog even once during this holy month!

Oh well, too busy and tired with the Ramadhan activities I guess. I'm feeling too sluggish during the day but alhamdulillah I still managed to fast most days. I am more relax the weeks we spent at mom's and when we are home, I try not to do too much housework so as to keep some energy for night time.

Raya preparation are mostly done. Nothing much pun, we just concentrate more on the little guy's attires etc. Other than that, nothing new for the house, and just a couple of clothes for mama and abah. But alhamdulillah, we are still excited looking forward to the day where all families will gather and celebrate.

So how's your Ramadhan so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin