Custom Search

6.6.12

Finally revealed!

You know all these old-folk tales about how you'd be looking radiant if you're carrying a boy and look like you'd been hit by a truck if you're carrying a girl? Well, I donch know how true it is but I think it is just that... AN OLD-FOLK TALES!


ANYWAY.

Do you wanna see how I look like this pregnancy???

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Tadaaaaa!!!!



Hahaha nak letak gambaq gojes sajaaaa kannnn!

Ok so I cheat. There's inches of makeup on my face to cover my pale skin. Annnnnddd...this is not my current pic. That was taken when I was about 12 months weeks preggy. Tengah dok mabuk2 lagi and I lost a couple of kg. My first kenduri after 3 months so of course excited bermakeup and camwhore bagai.

But one pregnancy-habit I notice, I do like to dress up a bit this time around, unlike when I was preggy with Irfan. Well, so it's true what people say. Every pregnancy is different regardless of which gender of baby you're carrying.

Anyway.

I shall upload my current pic soon, perhaps after our upcoming short trip to KL. Baru 5+ months tapi perut dah besar gaban youuuuuu!!!!! AND I'M LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE HUMPTY DUMPTY ALREADY. Tskkkk! -_______-

8 comments:

  1. woit jgn lupe koling2 bila kt KL

    ReplyDelete
  2. got confused with 12 months preggy.
    12 weeks?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha yes that's what i meant! thanks for pointing that out :-D

      Delete
  3. nampak berser-seri .... baby girl ke this time around?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh.. i had the worst skin ever when i was preggy with my DD..and i feel u .. masa i preggy 20weeks rupa mcm dah nak bersalin hahaha..

    all the best with ur pregnancy.sihat2 selalu! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaka? my skin is not so bad now despite me not wearing anything (skin care) tapi pucat yg amat sangat! and eyebag is my worst enemy now!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin