Custom Search

15.2.11

Lilit-lilitan!

This post is written just because I'm still in my 'shawl obsession' mode. Oh before anything, please excuse my cermin tompok-tompok tahi unta ok!

I love trying out different different ways styling the shawl. Most of the time I will be you-tubing ways to style the shawl, but then again most of the time the  end result would differ from those in the videos. So nowadays I just lilit-lilit the shawl according to my own creativity. Which is not THAT creative, but dah shawls aku suka hati aku lah! Hahaha!



For the second pic, the shawl was really huge and long. I took considerable amount of time to lilit and it still ended up looking MESSY like that! Sigh. The huge blob of cloth there look quite awkward but at least they served the purpose of covering the chest area. Heee!

Oh btw, I just remembered a couple of request to share on ways to style the shawl the way I do it but I'm just plain lazy to do it now. Perhaps later ok!

HAPPY MAULIDUR RASUL everyone!

5 comments:

  1. incik amin kat blkg tu x kata apa2 ke tgk camwhore sorg2?heeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was about to ask the same question as isabelle hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know the baju that u are wearing...hahaha!!still in good??

    ReplyDelete
  4. isabelle and yatie : dia dah biasa bini dia camwhore camtu. hahahhaha!

    balkis : hahaha still elok lagi. maklumlah SAHM jarang2 pakai baju kurung. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me..ok ja...as long dia tutup tang dada, lantak la jadi camna pun kat atas tu...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin