Custom Search

26.11.10

Beronggeng?

Today I'm in no mood to update.The current mood shouts BERONGGENG! So come back come back quick big guy!.We have some shopping to be done!!!

Btw, I did quite a controversial entry I think, a couple of minutes back. It's only my inner thoughts but I had to take it back. Because well, controversial entries would hurt one people's feelings or another, wouldn't it? And  I believe not everyone would take it as a harmless little thought from a mere SAHM who has too much  time to think nonsense. As I don't want  to risk anyone getting hurt by it, I have to keep it as a draft for my own view. But anyone yang sempat baca tadi, rezeki hangpa lah! Hehehe.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE!

9 comments:

  1. lerrr patutla i could not add comment ... was wondering what the eeffff was going on ... heheh ... happy weekend!!!

    hint - we'll be going "there" tomorrow evening ... insyaAllah ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak beronggeng jugak,tapi....................belum gaji =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i baru jap beronggeng time lunch kat pavillion, tapi 2 jam, rasa cam tak cukup dah rush balik opis...at least dptlah beronggeng kan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaaa...
    sibb sempat baca tadi...kekeke
    tp tak sempat komen ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. alaaaaa i belum sempat baca.., cemana i boleh terlepas niii iskiskisk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Em.. pasat ape ye kak? x sempat nak baca..

    anyway, selamat beronggeng ye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo..yg lelaki dimadukan tu ka?
    aisey...xdan baca la pulak.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin