Custom Search

20.11.09

Happy Birthday To Me

'I'm a bad wifey. I assumed that my hubby is hopeless at romance. The truth is, he's not. Not at all!

Last night at around 12am, Irfan woke up for his feeding and thus mr. hubby woke up from sleep too and went out of the room. I thought that maybe he couldn't sleep with all the noise the lil darling was making and thus decided to go online or watch movies on the pc. After a few minutes, he came into the room carrying a candle-lit-saucer in his hands.

My thought was that since I sulked with him for not being romantic earlier, he tried to make it up by bringing in an empty saucer and just light a candle on it. Supposed to make me laugh la, but knowing me I'd sulk even more with that kinda joke.But when I got up from bed, I saw a piece of my ever favourite cheesecake in it, with a single candle on top. How romantic. I love i love i loveeeeeeee!!

So last night, I had the most delicious supper in bed, the best part was that i didn't have to lift a finger it was fed to me. I felt like a princess!'
(excerpt from my previous blog, written on 20th November 2008)

Ok, so that was last year. This year? On the eve of my birthday, hubby had team dinner to celebrate their good performance. And so I spent the whole day till almost 10pm alone with my son. And came 12am on the dot, he (hubby) came and gimme a hug with a wish. And he made Irfan wished me "TETEDAY" too. Ok, that was sweet and all, but seriously NO CAKE like last year??? No surprise??? What do you think? OF COURSE I SULK!!!

Come morning, I woke hubby up as he was already late for work. He seemed not to mind being late though, just making few calls like he got all the time in the world. And then came the surprise, HE ALREADY APPLIED LEAVE to be with me today. Well well well, every year he just surprised me with something that I wouldn't expect from him.

I love you so much baby! Let's leave Irfan with mak and wo go tengok wayang! Weeehooo!

28 comments:

  1. awwww!!! tat's nice ... ala if only i was on leave can drop the little with me since its been forever since i;ve since my nephew tu ... dah la i only have only ONE nephew at the moment ... i doubt he even recognizes me nemore ... nanti one day when i eventually get to see him again he might say ""WHO ARE U!?!?!?"

    huwarrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!! *sorry aku emo sbb aku wanita ... weweweeeeeeeee!!!

    btw
    Have a wonderful birthday today ... i;m sure u'll have a memorable one !!! *hugs hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow...happy befday..hav a great day ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet.. best best! hepi bday ya. enjoy your day with your man :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ala so shweeettt :)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY baizura! enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday, Bai.
    many happy returns.
    cant wait to read more about the best-day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday Yah!! Hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet ☺☺☺, ♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww happy birthday kak! have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah wahhhhh sweett meweettt nyerr...huhuh eppi bufdayyyyyy bai... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy besday! wow.. seronoknya hubby wat surprise..

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks everyone for the wish and prayers. I'll make sure i have a blast today! weeee..

    kak rina: ya i miss my nephew too, he looks like a grown up in the pics already :-(

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday..hope u have more and more wonderful years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ala lomantiknyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nak nangis la.. kudos hubby!

    hepi besday baizura.. may allah bless u forever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwww so sweeettt..u sama bday dgn i ke?a day apart kot.mine was on the 18th kan...happy birthday to u!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hepi besday baizurah!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday to u...semoga di panjangkan umur n dimurahkan rezeki...

    bestnya dapat surprise cenggitu...ur husband so romantiss....

    ReplyDelete
  17. happy birthday bubu :) kis kis sket.. hehehe... suka merajuk rupanya kawan i ni yee.. hihihi taktik utk bagi suami jadi romantik tu ye! and seems that it's working! hope you have a great 29th bday ya dear... semoga Allah panjang kan umur ko and murahkan rezeki u and family...

    *meanwhile, it seems i too should be planning for my sulking agenda mueheheh*

    ReplyDelete
  18. yeszaa.. sangat lomantik.. hohooo

    happy birthday baizura.. may all your dreams come true, happiness thru out the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. happy birthday baizurah!!

    hehe it is the best to spend ur birthday with the love ones..semoga panjang umut dan murah rezeki.

    ReplyDelete
  20. happy belated birthday dear !!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. wahh... clap clap to ur hubby.. hepy besday to u bai...

    ReplyDelete
  22. u...i baca sambil sengih sorang2 campur jeles sket gak hohoho..bday kita beza 2 hari je..esok bday i

    last year hubby x celebrate bday i sbb i kat msia dia kat jepun...i harap this year i.e tonight he has planned something nice & sweet for my bday. if not, i akan paksa dia baca entry u nih hohohoho

    btw, hepi bday dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. i'm late! i'm late!

    sorry...happy birthday to you. may your dreams come true:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. eih..sukenye ade surprise especially on the special day =)

    anyway..happy bufday and may all ur wishes come true and live life to the fullest and..I think to sum up just pray the best for u and family =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy belated birtday..moga kekal bahagia hingga akhir hayat...romantiknyer ur hubby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks everyone. :-) u guys really made my day with all the wishes and prayers mwahs mwahs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin