Custom Search

21.8.09

Welcoming Ramadhan Al- Mubarak

Ramadhan is just around the corner. I still remember the last Ramadhan we had as a family, hubby, Irfan and me. As Irfan was still just a little baby at that time, I didn't have much trouble in preparing food for break fast.

But this year I know it's going to be hectic, as this boy is a handful now. I'd need to manage my time properly or we'd end up breaking fast after Isya'. I hope I can pull it off nicely, just like last year.

Wishing every Muslim out there, Happy Ramadhan. Semoga Ramadhan kita kali ini lebih baik dari yang sebelumnya. Maafkan segala salah dan silap saya selama ini.

4 comments:

  1. Ayu : selamat menyambut Ramadhan :-) jangan lupa datang berbuka ngn saya k. i'll cook specially for u ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. verde : thanks, u too.

    aiza : yes to u and family, the same wish. :-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin