Custom Search

23.4.09

Dan tag lagiiii...

Tagged By Mye, so here goes:

A - 5 Names I go by

# Bai - I'm known to most people by this name
# Baizurah - another name I goes by
# Yah - by my family. Yaa..I know it's very kekampungan but hey! Wardina is called Yah by her family too!! (cewah nak compare ngn Wardina konon)
# Yayah - Was called this when I was small, but some relatives still use this name for me.
# Zura - the only person calling me this is my SIL, Emilia! I feel all sweet and demure whenever she say my name. Haha

B: 5 Jobs I have had in my life

# Stationary shop girl aka Photostat girl
# Sales Coordinator
# Landscape Contractor (for erkkk...3 days only! :-p)
# Landscape Architect
# @#%&*%^(*&^

C: 5 Places I have lived before
# My mum’s womb (Mye aku cut n paste Sarah's answer :-p)
# Parents house
# Taman Melati
# Teratai Mewah
# Regency Heights (living?)

D: 5 TV Shows that I watch currently
# NO TIME for TV SHOWS. Period.

E: 5 places I have been
# Butterworth (hehe)
# Perlis
# Langkawi
# KL
# Sarawak

F: People that e-mail / contact me regularly
# My hubby
# Family and relatives
# Yada yada
# Yada yada

G: 5 of my favorite foods
# Nasi Kandar Imigresen
# Nasi Kandar Beratur
# Toast + Half-boiled egg at Hutton Lane
# My mum's nasi lemak
# Most of the food cooked by my mum lah

H: 5 things I would like to do
# Sleeping in until afternoon
# Cuddle up in bed with good books in hand
# Loose weight (?) haha
# Work from home and earn a decent living for myself and my son
# Be nicer to everyone, be better wife, better daughter and mom and friend

I: 5 friends I think will respond
# Kak Ct
# Mi Cha (who has not been updating her blog in a loooong while)
# Anne
# Kak Rina (will definitely respond!)
# Puga

J: 5 Things I am looking forward to
# My son to grow up and be my companion wherever I go
# Sleeping in until afternoon
# Cuddle up in bed with good books in hand
# Loose weight (?) haha
# More children perhaps?? :-p

6 comments:

  1. Hemm...akan dijawab. Tp ada tag gak utk Bai..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. amboi amboi ... so confident i'll reply eh?!?! =P ... will try my best ... will not let my taggers down ... kekekke ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. amboi amboi ... so confident i'll reply eh?!?! =P ... will try my best ... will not let my taggers down ... kekekke ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. U are smart! lol. Will do later tomoro. check out my blog 2mrw

    ReplyDelete
  5. kak ct : alaaa ada lagi kaaa??? yang ni pun ambik masa berminggu nak buat haha. never ending tul tag tag ni kan hehe

    kak rina : yesss pretty confident! i know i can count on u! hahaha

    puga : i am, indeed. yes will check out ur blog tmrw. can't wait to read it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah lao weih, kena tag liao *slaps forehead*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin