Custom Search

19.10.12

MY little mister, mama awaits you!

Earlier in my pregnancy, I promised the big guy that I would make sure to iron his work clothes to be worn during my confinement. He told me not to make sweet promises coz I might not be able to deliver it. Yalah, bini dia sejak mengandung ni memang pemalas semacam ja! Hahaha!

But during these final weeks, I don't know why tapi ada rasa sedikit rajin mau buat kerja! Hehe. So my aim is to iron his clothes for one month, mithali takkkkk????? :-p Well, so far I've only managed 2 weeks worth of clothes to be worn, let's see if I can manage for another 2 weeks. :-)


Basically, I'm all set for confinement. The lil bro's and my stuff - essential ones to be used in confinement - are mostly ready. Now I'm just anxiously waiting to meet the little mister. Please come out soon, love. We all can't wait to see you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Salam perkenalan Drama Mama..
    Saya Khairani, seronok baca blog ni.
    Saya masa pregnant pun "rajin" jugak. Tapi thats normal ^_^ Bawa perut cepat letih kan..

     Nanti jemput ke blog saya ye.
    REDCOMEL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin