Custom Search

20.8.10

Meremang Bulu Roma Pagi-pagi!

This morning after sahur, the little guy kept me company while I was storing away the food and washing the dishes. He was just running back and forth in between the rooms and the kitchen, where I was. At one point, he came up to me and said " (?Ameentha?) ada tuuu...(?Ameentha?) mai kat rumah Irfan! (?Ameentha?) beshaaaq sangat!". I didn't get what he meant, I thought he was just playing with his dad so I smiled at him and shrugged it off.

Then as I was turning of the lights at the hall, I saw him standing in the doorway of the study room. He then said in his most affectionate voice, "Maaakkkkkk" and I chuckled to myself thinking that he must've been thinking of his grandma. Then he looked at me, looked back into the room and said again happily "Makktoookkk laaa tuuu!".

I was stumped! Immediately I sprinted into the bedroom and jumped on the bed leaving the little guy behind! Apakah yang dia nampaaaaaaaaakkkkkk????

Once he came inside our bedroom, I just put him into bed and told him to go to sleep. But he wouldn't stop there, he just had to scare his momma more by saying, "Kat situ takdak hantu kan mamaaaa?".

Pengsan mak dia there and then!

15 comments:

  1. hahahaha ada momok pagi2...jeng jeng!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo sgt mengerikan! uhuskssss...takuttttt...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bukan org kata roh sedara yg syg kita akan dtg visit kita ke time ramadhan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha lenkali u jawab..bulan pose hantu kena ikat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. erkkk!! and i'm coming over tomorrow!!! huwarghhhhhhhh!!! @_@

    ReplyDelete
  6. pasal roh baik akan dtg melawat pada bulan puasa...penah dgr tapi dalil tak kukuh. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. hantu xde bln pose nie kene ikat..tp entahlah yer...agaknya dioa rindu ngan mak tok dia tak

    ReplyDelete
  8. tatutnyeeee!!!!!
    isk bebudak ni jujur..takkan dia saja2 wat lawak kot...isk

    ReplyDelete
  9. huwa kalau i jadi u i pingsan gak tau i ni amat la penakut.. la ni bukan puasa org kata semua hantu setan kene ikat but still kadang i nak naik atas sensorang pun i takot huwaaa

    ReplyDelete
  10. aiyoyoooo! but dont ever discount what kids say coz they (well most of them) tend to have an 'extra eye & sense' for such things!

    I taknak cakap lebih coz I pun super penakut gak!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehe.hallucinating kot si irfan tu

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehe..
    bulan posa takde hantu....
    roh ada...dalam bulan puasa
    .
    hisyyyy...
    meremang gak bulu roma tengkuk den..

    ReplyDelete
  13. nak pengsan jgak bleh tk ..hihihihi adoii

    ReplyDelete
  14. u tinggalkn dia? wakakkakakkakaka

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi, nice post & good blog, i think u must try this site to increase traffic. have a nice day & keep blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin