Custom Search

18.5.09

Poker Face!

Oh goshh! I'm a bad mama! I made my son listen to the Lady GaGa song again and again as I enjoy listening to it too, and he was dancing crazily to it. No more after this ya Irfan no more!


Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, ohh-oh-e-ohh-oh-oh,
I'll get him hot, show him what I've got

Can't read my,
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(She's got to love nobody)

Can't read my
Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(She's got to love nobody)

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face

Full lyrics can be found here

7 comments:

  1. hey..i love this song too...and look at irfan..he's so cute and adorable, mimicking the poker face..clever boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiza :a'ah kan, the song's just sooo addictive! itula ia ni buat poker face sambil gonggong puting hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lg skali baizurah berkelakuan kejam.wakakakaka...lawak aaa irfan buat muka-tak-bersalah mcm tu

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the purest of all evil.....-abah-

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, somtimes its ok to be kejam compared to kenakalan and extra work loads they gives us kan?? wink!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amy : yesss...saya ni pemerintah kuku besi okeh. wakakaka

    anon : wahai encik abah, awak cuba dok sehari kat umah ngn dia, mesti awak tak tahan jugak :-p

    aiza : exactly! it's like u read my mind dear..hehehe, sekali sekala kena denda takpa kan ;-)

    yan : salam perkenalan :-) nice blogs u got there

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin